- Brand: Yokomo
- Model: BL-RPX2DB
- SKU: 00124099
Yokomo Drift Performer RPX-II Drift Spec ESC For 1/10 RC Drift Car #BL-RPX2D
This is Yokomo Drift Performer RPX-II Drift Spec ESC For 1/10 RC Drift Car. Yokomo have introduced their new RPX-II Drift Spec speed controller that is specially outfitted for demanding drift car racing. Rated at 160A the ESC can even handle high-powered motors and it offers a 6V/7.4V BEC system with up to 6A, allowing to use power-hungry digital servos and gyros alongside without missing a beat. Premium-grade FETs ensure a super low internal resistance for crisp power supply and a specially-tuned firmware with a factory-tweaked basic setup provides a unique control advantage on low-grip surfaces. Using Yokomo’s BL-WM WiFi module or the RPX-II programming box, the speedo’s software features can be individually tuned to meed the driver’s needs. The controller measures 32.9×34.6×19.6mm and it weighs in at 44g.
- For: 1/10 RC Drift Car
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Made with the highest grade FET and low resistance power supply to prevent from high heat and achieves unexperienced power and stability at the same time.
- Equipped with ATH (auto throttle function), with simplified ESC setting in stock class.
- Optimum and efficient boost adjustment is possible according to the throttle of the transmitter.
- With the frequency adjustment function, according to the driver & track situation, throttle / brake feeling setting can be adjusted.
- It adapts to various kinds of racing conditions, with the RPXII now it is possible for the individual setting of Brake response mode and PWM / Brake frequency.
- New installation of the voltage limit function suppresses/manage the feeling change from the start to the end of the race.
- Full aluminum case with cooling vent & high power 30mm cooling fan, provide the best cooling performance, eliminating loss of the performance because of heat
- Dimensions: 32.9×34.6×19.6mm
- Weight: 44g
- BEC: 6A/6V, 7.4V