The long arm conversion is now available for your WR02, WR02G and GF01. Included are aluminum parts to replace the plastic parts for increased sturdiness. The long arm suspension is there to increase stability for those offroad runs. Do not worry about having a weird looking car with too much offset, because the trackwidth is kept the same just the leverage between the steering knuckles and uprights is increased through the long arm conversion. An increased amount of settings is included through the turnbuckles set used to replace the upper arms found in the WR02, WR02G and GF01. You can now set camber to adjust cornering grip, only found in expensive racing buggies. All items included in this conversion kit are made of lightweight yet rugged aluminum so you not worry about making your rig too heavy.
All parts are made of durable CNC aluminum and are available in metallic ice blue color.
*Photo for reference only.
- For: WR02 WR02G GF01
- Material: Aluminum with plastic Tie Rods
- Color: Blue
- #TAWR-001 Aluminum Long-Span Front Supension Arm Set
- #TAWR-002 Aluminum C-Hub Set
- #TAWR-003 Aluminum Long-Span Rear Suspension Arm Set
- #TAWR-004 Aluminum Rear Hub/Knuckle Arm set
- #TAWR-005 Aluminum Adjustable Front & Rear Damper Set
- #TAWR-006 Aluminum Front Knuckle Arm Set
- #TAWR-008V2 Adjustable Steering Tie-Rod Set
- Manual (1 pc)