Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD RTR Nitro Short Course Truck w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio, TSM, EZ Start & Charger #59076-3
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
Short-Course Action With Incredible Power, Authentic Handling, and Serious Speed!
This is the Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD RTR 1/10 Scale Nitro Short Course Truck, with included TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, Traxxas Stability Management Technology, an EZ Start engine starter and the necessary battery and charger for the EZ Start system.
The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (#2976).
The Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers the screaming sound and ballistic thrust that every nitro driver craves. Now with a 10% larger footprint, Slayer Pro 4X4's long wheelbase chassis and wide track stance deliver unmatched stability in rough conditions and precision high speed cornering for incredible side-by-side, fender-banging racing action.
For those who like their horsepower raw and screaming at the red line, Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers with the award-winning nitro fury of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. Slayer Pro 4X4 punches hard with massive torque off the line and a wide powerband—bury the throttle at anytime to send all four tires into a raging fury of roosting dirt. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine features a precision composite slide carburetor, PowerTune™ cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft, multi-port rear exhaust, and the starting convenience of the exclusive Traxxas EZ-Start system.
EZ-Start Electric Starting
Maximum power, maximum convenience—that's how Traxxas does nitro. Only the Traxxas EZ-Start offers the pure convenience of true one-handed operation and complete on-board, push-button electric starting. The Traxxas EZ-Start lights your glow plug and starts your engine quickly and smoothly at the push of a button. Traxxas' exclusive Smart Start™ technology monitors critical starting functions, automatically sensing and diagnosing potential problems for trouble-free engine starting every time! LEDs provide real-time status, even alerting you when a glow plug has failed. Slayer Pro 4X4 includes the required 6-cell battery and charger to power the EZ-Start system for total convenience. The starter battery stays with the EZ-Start, eliminating the need to carry the speed-robbing weight of extra batteries on-board.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Slayer Pro making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty and loose surfaces. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
*Photos for your reference only.
- Nitro Fuel
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) Technology
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-coated GTR shocks with titanium-nitride shafts
- High-Torque, Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Split-Spoke SCT wheels with chrome centers and colored beadlock trim
- Aggressive, authentic Pro 4X4 body design
- TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starting
- Polished Resonator™ dual-chamber tuned pipe
- Extended chassis from the 8-time National Champion Revo 3.3
- Auto-shifting 2-speed transmission
- Compact receiver box with integrated personal transponder mount
- High-flow dual-stage air filter
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ready-To-Race® with ProGraphix® factory-finished and decaled body
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Length: 23.54 Inches (598mm)
- Front Track: 12.68 Inches (322mm)
- Rear Track: 12.68 Inches (322mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 2.5 Inches (63.5mm)
- Weight (no fuel): 7.78lbs (3.53kg)
- Height (overall): 7.87 Inches (200mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.9 Inches (353mm)
- Transmission: Auto Two-Speed Forward Only
- Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
- Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start®
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc
- Top Speed: 50+mph*
- Skill Level: 4
- *With optional 17-tooth clutch bell (#5217), sold separately. 45+mph stock.
- Fully Assembled Slayer Pro 4X4
- TRX 3.3 Nitro Engine
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- EZ-Start Electric Starting System (w/battery & charger)