Tekin ROC412 Element Proof 4-Pole Sensored Brushless 500KV Rock Crawler Motor #TT2626
The Tekin ROC412 Element Proof 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Rock Crawler Motor offers protection from the elements, giving you the power to take on the trails or track without fear of water, mud or snow! Designed for heavier trail or rock racing rigs, the ROC 412 delivers more torque and more power on demand. Using a 4-pole 12-slot motor design, the ROC 412 harnesses the benefits of brushless efficiency and reliability to keep you and your rig on the trail longer with more power.
When combined with the ROC 412 with an RX4 or RS GEN2 speed control and you have the smooth power and precision required for rock racing or crawling at your disposal.
- For: Rock Crawler
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Element Proof design tackles Water, Mud and Snow*
- 18.5mm Rotor provides more Torque and Braking Power
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Crawler, Rock Race and Trail Rig Specific
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
- Input Voltage:
- 2S - 5700kV / 4600kV / 3100kV
- 3S - 3100kV / 2300kV / 1800kV
- 4S - 2300kV / 1800kV / 1200kV
- 5S - 1800kV / 1200kV / 500kV
- 6S - 1200kV / 500kV
- Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
- Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.8mm / 1.41"
- Motor Length: 52.5mm / 2.10"
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5 x 14 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
- Rotor Size: 18.5mm
- Rebuildable: Yes
- Tekin ROC412 Element Proof 4-Pole Sensored Brushless 500KV Rock Crawler Motor (1 pc)