Tamiya TT02D 1/10 Drift Spec Chassis EP Car Kit #58584
The TT-02 chassis is Tamiya''s entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- 2-channel radio gear & electronic speed control
- 7.2 battery & charger
- Body set
- polycarbonate paint
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : shaft
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : plastic
- Chassis material : plastic
- Bearings : shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : yes
- Adjustable track width : yes
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : TT-02 Chassis
- Special feature 2 : Included Super Driftech tires (24mm width)
- Special feature 3 : Comes with a Sport-Tuned Motor.
- Special feature 4 : Brake disc-shaped wheel hubs (silver color) and battery holder (blue) are metal-plated parts.
- Special feature 5 : Aluminum heat sink is included.
- Special feature 6 : Supports 10 different gear ratios.
- Special feature 7 : The skid-shaped underside of the bathtub type frame minimizes contact with the road surface.
- Lenght: 376mm
- Width: 182mm / 190mm
- Wheelbase: 251mm / 257mm
- Gear Ratio: 10 kinds of 7.28:1 to 11.38:1 can be selected in combination with the optional pinion; gear ratio is 8.27:1 in standard kit
- Tamiya TT02D 1/10 Drift Spec Chassis EP Car Kit (1 Set)
- 540-brushed Motor
- Slick Rubber-Drift Type Tires
- Aluminum heat sink (1 pc)