Tamiya TA07 Pro Single Belt 4WD Touring Chassis Kit EP #58636
This is Tamiya TA07 Pro Single Belt 4WD Touring Chassis Kit EP.
This 4WD R/C touring car chassis assembly kit is based around a composite structure that consists of a narrow lower deck and an upper frame. The part design layout provides the chassis optimal torsional rigidity which can be further adjusted by removing the frame center section.
The highly efficient single belt drivetrain offers 3 motor position locations, each with its own performance characteristics suited to different tracks and setups. Proven TRF419 design suspension, gear differential units and steering components are joined by proven TRF aluminum shock dampers and universal shafts to make this chassis a hi-spec racer!
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- Motor: Type 540 motor
- Tires:Medium-Narrow Tires (24mm)(4Pcs)
- Body: TA06 & TA05 Bodies
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- Composite Resin Lower Deck & Upper Frame
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Front & Rear Gear Differentials
- TRF419 design Suspension Arms
- TRF419 design Uprights
- Front & Rear Assembly Type Universal Shafts
- TRF Special Dampers
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- Aluminum Turnbuckle Shafts
- Full Ball Bearings
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: Multi-Purpose
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Belt Drive
- Drive line: Belt
- Differential type: TRF419 design Gear Differential Units
- Suspension: TRF419 design Suspension Arms
- Shock damper: TRF damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Not included
- Tire tread: n/a
- Body material: Not included
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not included
- ESC model: Not included
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: Not included
- Bearings: Full Ball Bearings
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1: Single belt drivetrain offers 3 motor position locations
- Special feature 2: The 3 motor positions cover a total range of 52mm
- Special feature 3: Changing motor positions is easy; just take off the cover, remove 2 screws, and re-attach the motor mount in the desired position.
- Special feature 4: TRF419 suspension parts and gear differentials give top-level performance and reliability.
- Special feature 5: The upper frame allows for a symmetrical chassis design, which in turn helps to optimize chassis flex.
- Special feature 6:The front/rear stiffener, and center brace parts are attached separately to the integrated lower and side frame piece.
- Special feature 7: The battery can be out from the chassis side.
- Length: 370mm
- Width: 187mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya TA07 Pro Single Belt 4WD Touring Chassis Kit EP (1 Pc)