- Brand: Tamiya
- Model: 32575
- SKU: 00128454
Yuen Long* Store Availability for reference only
Last Update 2023-11-29 16:25:28
This is Tamiya 1/48 Military Miniature German Tiger Late Production Scale Model Kit. The Tiger I was a constant threat to the Allied forces during WWII, and a single Tiger I was even said to have taken out five Sherman tanks in one battle. The 57-ton hull featured armor that measured 100mm at its thickest, and the 56-caliber 88mm main gun was capable of piercing 110mm of armor at a range of 2,000 meters. It is unsurprising, therefore, that the tank spawned a number of aces including Lieutenant M. Wittman. Around 1,300 Tiger Is were built from June 1942 onwards; the late production version featured additional periscopes on the cupola and large steel road wheels with built-in rubber rings among numerous improvements.
- The vertical lines of the hull, plus the powerful 88mm main gun are recreated faithfully.
- The hull side armor and hull underside are depicted using separate parts.
- Assembly-type tracks provide a realistic look with a minimum of fuss.
- Weights are included to be inserted in the hull and provide a realistic heavy feel.
- Comes with a commander torso figure.
- Includes markings to recreate a number of units.
- Length: 177mm
- Tamiya 1/48 Military Miniature German Tiger Late Production Scale Model Kit (1 set)