Tamiya 1/24 Rally Mechanics Set #24266
This is Tamiya 1/24 Rally Mechanics Set. The World Rally Championship takes place on public roads. The rally cars, which compete on various types of roads, such as tarmac, gravel roads, snow-covered roads, are maintained by rally mechanics. During 3 days of intense rally, the pilots have to drive as fast as they can on 5 to 9 time attack sections a day which can be brutal on their machines. For this reason, maintenance is an essential point. As soon as time attack is over, the driver indicates to the team mechanics with his radio what has to be fixed and what settings have to be changed. After the car has entered the service park, the mechanics have to work as fast as they can. For example, they will need to change a transmission in only 20 minutes. A victory is not only due to drivers but also to effective mechanics. Over the past 2 years Tamiya has released 9 rally related items to the 1/24 sports car series. Now, Tamiya introduces a set that''s perfect for creating the ultimate rally diorama. This will be the first rally centered mechanics set of its kind! This set is also great for modelers who want to try their hand at their first diorama. Mechanics have been designed in a variety of posses (two are laying under car and two are kneeling by wheels) and driver figure is in a pose that depicts him giving orders to mechanics. The kit includes decals for representation of Subaru and Peugeot''s mechanics. The position of arms and legs can be modified. The kit also features parts for replication of tools such as car jack, stand, sloped board, toolbox, part box, impact wrench, and spanner.
- Tamiya introduces a set that''s perfect for creating the ultimate rally diorama.
- 5 figures total are included (4 mechanics and one driver).
- Mechanics have been designed in a variety of posses: two are laying under car and two are kneeling by wheels.
- Driver figure is in a pose that depicts him giving orders to mechanics.
- Includes parts for replication of tools such as car jack, stand, sloped board, toolbox, part box, impact wrench, and spanner.
- Decals for 2001 or 2002 season Subaru and Peugeot mechanics are provided.
- Tamiya 1/24 Rally Mechanics (1 set)