Tamiya 1/24 Scale Sports Car Xanavi NISMO GT-R R35 Scale Model Kit #24308
After 5 years away from the racing track, two GT-R racing cars, #22 and #23, were entered by NISMO in the 2008 Japanese Super GT Series. The GT-R came back with a bang with a one-two finish at the season's opening race, and even with a 55kg handicap the GT-R went on to record back to back wins at the second race of the season. The power source of the GT-R is a 4494cc V8 NA engine which pumps out over 500ps. After the 5th round, car #23 driven by Benoit Treluyer and Satoshi Motoyama are placed 3rd and car #22 driven by Michael Krumm and Masataka Yanagida are in 5th.
- Material: Plastic
- This is a 1/24 assembly plastic display model of Xanavi NISMO GT-R.
- Separately molded metal plated roof section.
- Depicts 17 in. rear slick tires and 18 in. front slick tires.
- Either No.22 or No.23 car can be made with the set of Cartograf decals.
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblem and mirror surfaces.
- Includes nylon mesh, tire markings and masking stickers.
- Tamiya 1/24 Scale Sports Car Xanavi NISMO GT-R R35 Scale Model Kit (1 set)
- Model Paint
- Model Tools