Tamiya 1/20 Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler Scale Model Kit w/ Photo Etched Parts #20058
The Tyrrell P34 caused a sensation within the F1 world when it was unveiled in 1975. It sought to enhance braking and cornering performance by reducing the size of the drag-inducing front tires while preserving contact patch area through the use of 4 tires, thereby creating the only 6-wheeled machine in F1 history.The Tyrrell P34 appeared at the 1976 Japanese GP in an overall blue livery, with the car numbers and body side stripes in yellow and sponsor markings written in white. Team and driver names were also written in Japanese specifically for this race.
- Material: Plastic
- Construction type: Scale Model Assembly kit (Non-RC)
- Photo-etch parts: Included
- Decals: Included
- Special feature 1: This is a 1/20 scale plastic assembly kit model of the Tyrrell P34.
- Special feature 2: The distinctive form of the car with 4 front and 2 rear wheels has been faithfully reproduced.
- Special feature 3: The highly detailed engine features depictions of ignition cables.
- Special feature 4: Unique front suspension has been accurately rendered.
- Special feature 5: High-quality Cartograf markings included to depict both No.3 and No.4 cars and sponsor markings. Also includes markings for team and driver names written in Japanese, which were specific to the Japan GP.
- Special feature 6: Photo-etched parts are included to depict details such as brake discs, triangular net guard on the air funnels, rear wing stays, large rear wing panel, and seatbelt buckles.
- Length: 201mm
- Width: 100mm
- Tamiya 1/20 Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler Scale Model Kit w/ Photo Etched Parts (1 set)