- Brand: Tamiya
- Model: 58623-60A
- SKU: 00121550
Yau Ma Tei* Store Availability for reference only
Last Update 2022-12-06 08:46:47
Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Nissan GT-R 4WD Shaft Drive Drift Spec EP Car Kit w/Motor #58623-60A
This Radio Control model depicts the Nissan GT-R as a Drift Spec variant. The GT-R was unleashed onto the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, dual clutch transmission, independent transaxle 4WD and more, it was designed to be a supercar ready to be driven anytime, anywhere and by anyone, and featured regular annual performance-boosting design tweaks.
The TT02 chassis on which this Skyline is mounted on is the TT02 chassis. The TT02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction Type : Assembly kit
- Terrain Use : On-Road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive Type : Gearbox
- Drive Line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Oil-filled damper
- Shock Damper Material: Plastic
- Tire Type: Rubber-drift type
- Tire tread : Slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC: Included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: Yes
- LED lights: Yes
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Yes
- Special feature 1 : The sleek, powerful form of the GT-R is captured faithfully by the polycarbonate body.
- Special feature 2 : Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special feature 3 : LED light units are included!
- Special feature 4 : The TT02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT02.
- Special feature 5 : Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Special feature 6 : Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and 540 Type electric Sport Tuned brushed motor.
Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Nissan GT-R 4WD Shaft Drive Drift Spec EP Car Kit (1 Set)
Motor (1 pc)
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 2-channel radio gear
- Polycarbonate paint
- PS Spray
- AA batteries (8 Pcs)