Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Subaru Impreza Monte Carlo 99 4WD Chassis Kit EP #58631
The TT-02 chassis line-up is Tamiya's entry level 4WD platform. It allows new kit builders an easy gateway into the world of on-road running due to its easy construction, balanced performance and high aftermarket Hop-Up Option support. This TT-02 kit features the Subaru Impreza rally car that took part in the Monte Carlo Rally of the 1999 World Rally Championship (WRC) season. The Impreza was a legendary force in the WRC from the 1990s and into the next millennium, with 3 manufacturers' championships in a row from 1995-1997. In 1999 they were still competitive with an impressive 1-2 finish for drivers Kankkunen and Burns in Argentina (round 7).
The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well, as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: Multi-Purpose
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Rally block
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1: Torque-tuned motor is included!
- Special feature 2: The classic form of the car is recreated in polycarbonate, with separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special feature 3: The TT-02 chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system that offers easy handling and great customization.
- Special feature 4: Stickers are included to recreate the markings on the car, as are window masking stickers for use when painting.
- Special feature 5: 16-spoke gold color molded wheels are paired with rally block tires (Item 50476).
- Special feature 6: A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis.
- Special feature 7: Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
- Length: 442mm
- Width: 186mm
- Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Gear Ratio: 9.58: 1
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Subaru Impreza Monte Carlo 99 4WD Chassis Kit EP(1 Set)