Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Martini w/ESC EP Car Kit #58606
This is a re-release of the famous and classic Martini liveried Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI (originally released on the TA-03F chassis). The actual car took part in the International Touring Car Series (ITC) in 1995 and 1996. The ITC was a series contested by the triumvirate of Mercedes-Benz, Alfa Romeo and Opel, and the Martini-sponsored Alfa of Alessandro Nannini and Nicola Larini contributed to Alfa Romeo’s second place in the 1996 Manufacturers’ Championship standings, Nannini also securing third in the Drivers’ points race.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- Radio (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Terrain use : On-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : Gearbox
- Drive line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Friction damper
- Shock damper material : Plastic
- Tire type : Rubber
- Tire tread : Slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC : TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets : No
- LED Light : No
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Plastic Bushing
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : yes
- Adjustable track width : yes
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : The classic body of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI is accurately recreated in durable and lightweight polycarbonate.
- Special feature 2 : 4WD double wishbone independent suspension system employs center shaft to connect the front and rear gear boxes.
- Special feature 3 : The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- Special feature 4 : Stickers are included to recreate the distinctive livery of the car.
- Special feature 5 : Comes with window masking stickers for use when painting the body.
- Special feature 6 : Over 40 Hop-Up-Options are available to tune the chassis to your skill level.
- Special feature 7 : Includes Torque Tuned motor.
- Length: 462mm
- Width: 185mm
- Height: 138mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Martini
- Torque Tuned Motor
- Clear Body