Tamiya 1/10 TB EVO 6 MS 4WD Touring Shaft Drive On Road Chassis Kit EP #84427
The TB Evolution line of shaft-drive 4WD racing machines began its lineage in the year 2000. Since that time, the machines released in subsequent years have evolved. The TB EVO 6 continues that tradition of evolution by introducing new design elements and proven parts from many of Tamiya's other 4WD touring car platforms.
The TB EVO 6 shares the same drive train as seen in the TB-04 tub chassis machine, which uses a horizontally positioned motor for optimal balance of torque displacement. TRF designers have also incorporated other enhancements to bring club racers the perfect weapon for spec-motor club racing. These enhancements include suspension parts from the TRF418, and parts carried over from the TB-04.
The TB Evo.6 MS takes things a step further! It features a number of aluminum parts, plus Big-Bore dampers. The end result is a highly-tuned performance car, which is right at home on high traction race tracks.
- Aluminum Lower Deck
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Aluminum Big Bore Short Dampers
- Aluminum Suspension Mounts
- Carbon Fiber Upper Deck
- Carbon Fiber Damper Stays
- Front Direct Drive
- Rear Gear Differential Unit
- TRF418 Suspension Parts
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Shaft
- Drive line: Universal
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Not included
- Tire tread: N/A
- Body material: Not included
- Chassis material: Aluminum
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not included
- ESC model: N/A
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: Not included
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Yes
- Adjustable toe angles: Front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: yes
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Aluminum lower deck (was carbon fiber on original Version 1 spec kit) is excellently suited to high-grip surfaces, e.g. carpet.
- Special feature 2: The aluminum motor mount, which secures motor and center bevel, incorporates a new precision design for superior durability.
- Special feature 3: Comes equipped with newly-designed aluminum short dampers, for superb cushioning and traction.
- Special feature 4: Aluminum part designs have been refined to squeeze maximum performance from the chassis.
- Length: 370mm
- Width: 185mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 TB EVO 6 MS 4WD Touring Shaft Drive On Road Chassis Kit EP(1 Set)