Tamiya 1/10 CC01 XB FJ Cruiser RTR EP Off Road Rock Crawler #57787
This is the Factory-finished and ready to run version of the Toyota FJ Cruiser. The FJ body is mounted on the capable CC-01 Cross Country chassis, which features independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- AA batteries
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Terrain use: Multi-Purpose
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Front double wishbone, rear 4-link solid axle
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Block-pattern
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- LED Light buckets: Yes
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1: The lightweight and durable polycarbonate body accurately recreates the unique FJ Cruiser form. It is pre-painted with markings already applied.
- Special feature 2: Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
- Special feature 3: ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
- Special feature 4: The model comes with light cases pre-installed to allow the fitting of LEDs for a more dramatic appearance. Note that LED components are sold separately.
- Special feature 5: Longitudinal placed motor.
- Special feature 6: Lockable rear differential unit.
- Length: 474mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 188mm
- Wheelbase: 267mm
- Tamiya 1/10 CC01 XB FJ Cruiser RTR (1 Set)