Even the proportions of this technical marvel are reminiscent of a racing car. Two well packed up electric motors are hidden behind the driver, the V8 engine with its 608 bhp is in the rear. The 918 turned out to be a thoroughbred super sports car with a racing registration which however, thanks to the innovative drive technology produces a fuel consumption figure comparable with midium size motor cars. Porsche typical are the performance figures: from 0 to 100 kmh (62 mph) in an unbelievable 2.6 seconds, and a top speed of 345 km/h (215 mph).
The kit comes with realistic rubber tires, transparent parts for windows and lights shields, and some sliver chrome plated light bucket and other parts, and a waterslide decal sheet for interior and detail.
This is a model kit needs assemble and paint.
Paint and glue are not included and need to purchase separately.
- Faithfully reproduced multi-part body
- Multi-part eight cylinder engine
- Fully detailed replica electric motors
- Structured front seats
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel
- Separate, moveable rear spoiler
- Fully detailed suspension
- Rotating wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Diverse chromed parts, including wheel rims and reflectors
- Comprehensive decal set with international registration plates (D, A, NL, F, B, CH, GB, I, RUS)