Pro-Line Trencher HP 3.8inch Belted MTD Pre-Mounted Truck Tires 2 pcs w/ 8x32 Black Raid Rim #10155-10
Pro-Line Trencher HP Belted 3.8" Pre-Mounted Truck Tires feature a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern belt, molded inside the relentless, tall and grippy tread of the Trencher HP tire. These are not your average belted tires! Made for All Terrain bashing, the Trencher HP 3.8" tires will not balloon or expand during use and will still provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line tires due to the soft M2 compound. Just like all Pro-Line''s tires, they are proudly Made in the USA! Like the original Trencher X 3.8" tire, the next generation Trencher HP 3.8" is destined to become the ultimate, go-to Bash tire for your truck!
Please note that the Trencher HP tires are not meant to be extreme speed run tires and have achieved up to 75 mph or about 3,500 RPM under ideal conditions in testing. Over revving your Trencher HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.
The Belted Trencher HP 3.8" tires come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 3.8" wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 3.8" Removable Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires! These Raid 3.8" wheels make this possible by using a unique 8x32 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 8 M3 screws that are spaced 32mm across. The hexes are included and are also available separately. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a must-have wheel for bashers everywhere!
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Trencher HP Tire Will Not Balloon or Expand at High Speed
- Horizontal H Shaped Tread for Ridiculous Amounts of Traction and Stability
- Over-sized Tall Tread is Second-to-none in Durability and Longevity
- Perfect for 3.8" Monster Trucks
- Extremely Detailed Sidewall Design for that Tough Off-Road Look
- Optimum Handling, Durability and Longevity
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing''s History
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- 17mm Wide Offset 8x32 Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- Height: 6.70" (170mm)
- Width: 4.15" (105mm)