KO PROPO X Overdose KG-X Drift Spec. Gyro For 1/10 On Road #KO-60229
This is KO PROPO X Overdose KG-X Drift Spec. Gyro For 1/10 On Road.
KG-X IS INTELLIGENT STEERING ASSIST GYRO UNIT WHICH IS OPTIMIZED FOR USE WITH RWD DRIFT CAR. Next generation Gyro system, covering all required functions for Drift cars, such as AGC function, End point adjust (each L/R ) function, PCA function, etc. *KG-X is a collaboration product with OverDose company.
With a conventional gyro system, servo vibrations occur when increasing gain setting. The AGC function equipped with KG-X enables to stop the vibration and operate servo normally.
KG-X enables settings of end point of servo independently for each side(L/R). This function is effective; 1), To limit the maximum movement angle of servo to protect linkage and knuckle etc. from damage. 2), To secure the same movement angles for the both end points.Settings are to be kept memorized until next setting.
PCA is the abbreviation of Priority Control Adjuster. The mixing ratios of the gyro signal and steering signal can be changed. Steering control performance can be obtained without feeling the use of the gyro.
After connecting 3ch input port of KG-X to the port connect to 3ch (or 4ch) of the receiver, the Gyro gain can be changed by operating 3ch (or 4ch) of transmitter while driving a R/C car. * Black connection cable (100mm) NO.36519 (Option) is required for the connection.
- For: 1/10 Electric Drift car (RWD/AWD), 1/10 Electric F-1, 1/10 Electric Touring car
- Color: Black
- High Speed response compatible (Normal mode / HCS mode)
- AGS function
- PCA function
- Input channel: 2ch (Steering signal: 1ch) *If you want to use gain setting by transmitter, please use 4ch transmitter.*
- Aluminum heavy duty outer case
- Compatible with: any KO receivers & any KO servos
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 7.4V
- Dimensions: 20.0 x 24.0 x 14.0mm
- Weight: 8.3g
- KO PROPO X Overdose KG-X Drift Spec. Gyro (1pc)
- Black Connection cable (for 1ch-IN) (1pc)