LRP Flow X TC Spec 220A Sensored Brushless ESC #500004
LRP proudly announces the release of the long awaited IFMAR Worlds winning Flow X competition speed control. Its unique combination of hardware and software features was created to deliver maximum performance on the track without compromise for touring car racing. With this in mind, Flow X comes fully equipped to bring the best experience to the user in every racing situation.
The Flow X comes equipped with completely redesigned power board and logic board to unleash the full potential of the new software and to provide reliability for today’s extreme racing demands. With 8 copper layers and a total thickness of 2.8mm, the Flow X heavy duty power board achieves minimal resistance and drops core temperatures significantly.
First time in use are LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs CSF-01. To improve internal cooling further, new copper cooling plates come soldered on both PCB sides. Backed with a bulletproof 6V/6V BEC and newly selected high quality components ensure most consistent operation under extreme loads.
Finally, rounded off with pre-soldered all black 12AWG power wires, short receiver lead and astonishing new dark blue full aluminium case with aluminium pushbuttons, the new Flow X will completely stand out and be perfectly fitted to any touring car chassis.
The Flow X TC Spec comes pre-installed with the IFMAR Worlds winning v4.1 software. Smoother driving feel with maximum power output and consistently strong brakes were the main focus points on this new software creation. All new brake types developed especially for the Flow X will match any driving style and situation on track, while the new Torque feel, Timing and Delay features are to provide the smoothest throttle control with highest top speeds at any racing track.
Timing parameters in Flow X have been completely revised and now feature exceptional improvements in terms of power delivery. To give Stock class racers the edge, the benefit from the feel of a pure LRP speed control is backed with the power board’s low resistance, ensuring most direct motor control with minimum losses.
By the time of release, LRP continues to use its well-known effective system for fast trackside adjustments with pushbuttons, with no need to use a separate programming unit. The Flow X speed control series however is designed to support external programming device which is planned to be offered later on. Combined with an all new user manual concept, the Flow X remains effective and easy to use for everybody.
- For: Touring car
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Blue
- LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs (CSF-01) for highest power output and efficiency
- Heavy duty 2.8mm 8-layer power board for minimum resistance and lowest core temperatures
- IFMAR Worlds winning v4.1 software specialized for touring car racing
- Bulletproof 6V/6A BEC for the most reliable power output
- Full aluminium case in exclusive state of the art design
- Cont. Current: 220A
- Peak Current: up to 1800A
- Voltage Input: 7.4V (2S)
- Motor Limit: > 2.5T
- BEC: 6V/6A
- Software: V4.1
- Case Size: 33.7x32.6x19.8mm
- Weight: 44g (excl. wires)
- Power system: Sensored brushless
- Driving function: Forward/Brake
- Power Wires: WorksTeam 12 AWG black
- ESC incl. capaciator and all wires already soldered
- Fan (incl. blue Alu screws)
- Second set of (longer) blue Alu screws
- 10cm short sensor wire
- Manual (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish)