It is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Itariya Porsche 935 K3 that participated in the 1980 Le Mans 24-hour race on 1/24 scale. The aerodynamic body style and bodywork, which have been improved by Clemmer, are reproduced not only by their shape but also by adding some new parts to the details of the details. You can't miss the powerful finish.
In addition, the interior is modeled in detail, including seats and dashboards, roll cages and various equipment. Furthermore, the underside of the chassis is mechanically expressed including the suspension. Exhaust pipes and turbocharger parts are also prepared separately on the underside of the engine, giving it a three-dimensional effect. The marking reproduces the marking of the number 42 machine that participated in the 1980 Le Mans 24-hour race. The pink parts are represented by decals. This is a must-see for Japanese motorsports fans.
The kit comes with realistic rubber tires, transparent parts for windows and lights shields, and some sliver chrome plated light bucket and other parts, and a waterslide decal sheet for interior and detail.
This is a model kit needs assemble and paint.
Paint and glue are not included and need to purchase separately.
- Reproduce the Porsche 935 K3 / 80 that participated in the 1980 Le Mans 24-hour race on 1/24 scale
- Some parts such as fenders are newly manufactured to accurately model the 80's specifications.
- Pink coloring and Kanji (Chinese words) logo mark are reproduced with large decals
- Not only the exterior, but also the interior with roll bars and the underside of the chassis are realistically reproduced.
- 1/24 Porsche 935K3/80 Italiya 1980 Le Mans 24Hr model kit 1 pc
- Paint and glue