World Champion appears in 1/24!!
The Chevrolet Cruze was driven by Yvan Muller, who won the driver title at the 2013 World Touring Car Championship, WTCC.
Developed based on the commercial model announced in 2008, it has participated in the WTCC since 2009.
The engine was equipped with a 1.6-liter turbo, and the body adopted the style of a 4-door sedan as it was.
Demonstrated high performance, such as winning the double title of the driver and the manufacturer for the third consecutive year from 2010.
The works team ended its activities in 2012, so the British RML Group, which has participated in machine development with the works team, took over the activities.
Muller, who participated as a private team in the 2013 season, won the WTCC championship this year.
The kit comes with realistic rubber tires, transparent parts for windows and lights shields, and some sliver chrome plated light bucket and other parts, and a waterslide decal sheet for interior and detail.
This is a model kit needs assemble and paint.
Paint and glue are not included and need to purchase separately.
- A plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Chevrolet Cruze driven by Yvan Muller, who won the 2013 driver title.
- Realistic reproduction of WTCC specification style with rear wing on the body of 4-door sedan
- The interior is well modeled with roll cages, etc.
- Realistic finish with slick tires
- Marking reproduces the marking of the machine driven by Muller in the Macau Gear Race, the final round of the WTCC in the 2013 season, with decals.
- Finished total length 195mm, total width 89mm.