Carisma CRF-GT Chassis w/ Pre-Painted Black Pagani Zonda R Body 1/10 2WD Pan Car EP #77668
This is Carisma CRF-GT Chassis w/ Pre-Painted Black Pagani Zonda R Body 1/10 2WD Pan Car EP . Since 1992, Pagani has been producing Supercars that have given the more established names in this genre more than a run for their money. The original Zonda, and all of its evolutions have become some of the most iconic Italian Supercars in history. One model, the Zonda R has always been our firm favourite.
On 30 June 2010, Pagani claimed a new record for production-based cars at the Nürburgring with the Pagani Zonda R. It lapped the circuit in a staggering 6:47 seconds. Not long after its launch a Zonda R driven by The Stig, lapped the Top Gear test track in just 1:08.5 seconds. 'Officially' it was disqualified from the Power Lap board because it wasn't road legal. 'Unofficially', it was the third fastest car to ever go around the track. Again to put this in perspective, the current fastest 'Road Legal' car to ever go round the track is the Zonda R's sibling, the Pagani Huayra at: 01:13.8 seconds. It seems Pagani do know how to build very fast cars...
Carisma will manufacture just 500 Limited Edition Zonda R kits. These will be numbered items, the body made under license from HORACIO PAGANI S.P.A., Italy. We can proudly say that this is the most realistic body shell in the history of Carisma Racing. The body panels are Screen Printed to replicate the original cars Dry Carbon Look and this finish is ONLY available with this Limited Edition KIT. To complete the realism and photorealistic look, Injection Moulded pieces are used to further enhance the detail and replicate items like wing mirrors, spoilers and all the aerodynamic aids the 1:1 car possesses. We have truly replicated the real vehicle in every way possible. Just take a step back and look at it, stunning doesn't even come close!
The CRF-GT is based on the new Carisma Racing CRF platform. It shares all the quality and innovation of that Innovative 2WD race chassis and features the same ease of geometry and tuning options of its Chassis Only CRF Kit sibling. The only noticeable differences are the addition of a front bumper and the design of the battery hold down mechanism.
Each chassis will be laser engraved with its edition number making this not only a fun and iconic Supercar to own, but also a collectable snapshot of automotive history.
- Full Carbon Fibre Race Chassis, Aircraft Grade Alloy and Composite Components.
- Unique front bulkhead design for multiple set ups and ease of on-the-fly tuning.
- Rear pivot pod with innovative side shock sliders and optional Dual-Stage Suspension setup.
- Every aspect of the geometry is fully adjustable to dial in any track/surface condition.
- Real world tested Chassis & Geometry. No theoretical, No simulation, Race proven.
- The Zonda R Body is Polycarbonate, Screen Printed to replicate the original cars Matt/Dry Carbon Look.
- Includes a full, detailed, decal sheet.
- Adjustable Castor 0-14 deg by changing just 1 shim.
- Adjustable Camber -3 to (as much positive as you want) by adding shims.
- Adjustable Ride Height by changing shims under front end assembly.
- Metal Pivot balls for increased durability and smooth movement.
- Aluminium upper arm mounts for durability and stability.
- Built in reactive castor (5 degrees) for increased steering.
- Durable steering blocks with 2 steering link mounting positions.
- Adjustable roll centre by adding shims under top arms.
- Extra long front wheel axles to allow a multitude of wheels/tyres to fit using spacers.
- Easily Adjustable front width.
- Industry standard front springs on the king pins.
- Adjustable Ackermann settings – 3 positions possible from the kit.
- Front brace helps support the front end and increases front to rear chassis stiffness.
- M4 screws used to mount the front end assembly into sturdy aluminium mounts for maximum durability.
- Castor mount supports the front end to reduce chances of tweak on impacts.
- Dual Ballraced single pivot aluminium steering bellcrank.
- 2 Wheelbase settings using the same parts.
- Steering lock stops.
- 1 piece stiff lower suspension arm – more steering and less chance of tweak
- Increased centre pivot angles allow huge pod movement – A big advantage on bumpy tracks and curb riding.
- Lightweight 2 piece aluminium bulkheads.
- Ride height adjustable via shims under the aluminium bearing holders.
- Smooth durable ball differential with thrust race built in.
- Accepts all 14mm hex wheels.
- 4 screw option for holding the motor in place, extra durability if required.
- Increased passive motor cooling effect due to the open pod design.
- Carbon brace under rear axle – increase durability.
- Accepts all ETS allowed wings and others.
- Tunable rear pod side angles – reduce angle with shims / accepts front suspension springs. for an industry first dual stage suspension.
- Side Damper tubes tunable with different oils/greases and have coil over springs with adjustable threaded collars to adjust tweak settings.
- Accepts 1/12th scale centre shock springs.
- Large stroke centre shock – better over bumpy tracks.
- Oil filled coil over spring design.
- Carisma CRF-GT Chassis w/ Pre-Painted Black Pagani Zonda R Body 1/10 2WD Pan Car EP (1 pc)
- All Electrics