Tamiya 1/24 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Scale Model Kit #24290
Although widely known as a luxury car maker, Mercedes-Benz has also produced an array of history-making motor sports cars. One of the most memorable is the 300 SLR, which won the Italian Mille Miglia endurance race, and followed this with additional wins to decisively dominate the 1955 racing season. The SLR legend made a comeback in 2003, when the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show. With its slick styling, lightweight carbon-fiber monocoque body, and powerful supercharged 5.5 liter V8 engine, the new SLR is equally at home at the track or on the streets, and is the quintessential next generation premium sports car.
- High-quality 1/24 scale assembly kit display model of the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren super sports car.
- Distinctive long-nosed body shape accurately reproduced.
- Elegant gull wing doors can be opened and closed even after assembly.
- Hood can be opened to display detailed engine bay.
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblems included for extra detail.
- Die-cast under-panel adds weight and realism.
- Length: 195mm
- Width: 81mm
- Tamiya 1/24 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Scale Model Kit (1 pc)