Tamiya 0.3mm Fine Engraving Blade #74137
Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
- For: Miscellaneous
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also, compatible with Fine Pin Vise D and D-R.
- Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result.
- Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to ten blades.
- A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness.
- Total length: 25mm
- Shank diameter: 2mm
- Tamiya 0.3mm Fine Engraving Blade (1 pc)