Kyosho SYNCRO EX-6R 4-Channel Mini-Z Hybrid Spread Spectrum System MHS ASF Compatible 2.4GHz System Transmitter #82031
Kyosho’s high-end Syncro EX-6 transmitter utilizing the innovative MHS (Mini-Z Hybrid Spread) 2.4GHz system that combines both Frequency Hopping (FH-SS) and Direct Sequence (DS-SS) spread spectrum has evolved with the fastest multifunctional transmitter in MINI-Z history into the new “R” version. While the improved interference resistance and stability of the MHS 2.4GHz system represents a significant evolution from the ASF 2.4GHz and FHS 2.4GHz systems, the greatest benefits are due to the high-speed processing and communication that realizes greater linear control feel, enabling the machine to be maneuvered exactly as intended along optimal running lines. In addition, the EX-6R features a newly designed throttle with revised length, shape, operating angle and sensor for greater direct feel as well as a new softer steering spring for greater sensitivity to realize superior driving performance. Incorporating the fastest control system in MINI-Z history, the MHS 2.4GHz system transmitter is a must-have item for racers looking for significant improvements in lap times.
- 4 x AAA size alkaline batteries for transmitter
- High-end multifunction transmitter incorporates MHS 2.4GHz system for the fastest processing speed in MINI-Z history and vastly improved operability.
- Backward compatibility allows switching between MHS and ASF 2.4GHz systems.
- Features the broad functionality expected of a high-end transmitter.
- Features 2.7inch LCD Screen display can be switched between English and Japanese.
- Throttle and steering spring tension can be adjusted.
- Length: 163mm
- Width: 107mm
- Height: 230mm
- Weight: 533g（not including batteries）
- Power Consumption: Less than 150mA
- Channels: 4
- Frequency: 2.4GHz（MHS／ASF）
- Model Memory: 40
- Kyosho SYNCRO EX-6R Mini-Z Hybrid Spread Spectrum System MHS ASF Compatible 2.4GHz System Transmitter (1 pc)
- Instruction manual (CD-ROM)