LRP Flow X Offroad Brushless 220A ESC #500003
The Flow X Series comes equipped with completely redesigned power board and logic board to unleash the full potential of the new software and to provide reliability for today’s extreme racing demands. With 8 copper layers and a total thickness of 2.8mm, the Flow X Series heavy duty power board achieves minimal resistance and drops core temperatures significantly.
First time in use are LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs CSF-01. To improve internal cooling further, new copper cooling plates come soldered on both PCB sides. Backed with a bulletproof 6V/6V BEC and newly selected high quality components ensure most consistent operation under extreme loads.
Finally, rounded off with pre-soldered all black 12AWG power wires, 175mm long receiver lead and astonishing new dark blue full aluminum case with aluminum pushbuttons, the new Flow X Offroad will completely stand out and be perfectly fitted to any offroad car chassis.
The Flow X Offroad comes pre-installed with the all new v3.1 software. This software is adapted to the new hardware and new vital features have been added to make it best possible for today´s need in Offroad racing.
New Timing parameters make the new Flow X Offroad even more driveable and smooth in terms of power delivery while at the same time reaching even higher top speeds at any track. On the other end comes the LRP specialty, 4 different brake types paired with unique Ramp feature to match all different surfaces and driving styles. To give Stock class racers the edge, the benefit from the feel of a pure LRP speed control is backed with the power board’s low resistance, ensuring most direct motor control with minimum losses.
By the time of release, LRP continues to use its well-known effective system for fast trackside adjustments with pushbuttons, with no need to use a separate programming unit. The Flow X speed control Series however is designed to support external programming device which is planned to be offered later on. Combined with an all new user manual concept, the Flow X remains effective and easy to use for everybody.
- For: 1/10 Off-Road RC
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Blue
- LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs (CSF-01) for highest power output and efficiency
- Heavy duty 2.8mm 8-layer power board for minimum resistance and lowest core temperatures
- NEW v3.1 software specialized for Offroad racing
- Bulletproof 6V/6A BEC for the most reliable power output
- Full aluminium case in exclusive state of the art design
- Cont. Current: 220A
- Peak Current: up to 1800A
- Voltage Input: 7.4V (2S)
- Motor Limit: >2.5T
- BEC: 6V/6A
- Software: v3.1
- Case Size: 33.7x32.6x19.8mm
- Weight: 44g (excl. wires)
- Power System: Sensored brushless
- Driving Function: Forward/Brake
- Power Wires: WorksTeam 12 AWG black
- Flow X Offroad ESC with v3.1 Offroad Software
- Installation manual & v3.1 Software guide
- 4x short and 4x long lightweight blue alum. fan screws
- LRP sticker sheet
- 200mm Hall sensor wire
- 40x40mm double-sided tape