Castle Creations Castle Link USB Programming Adapter Kit Version 3 #011-0119-00
The Castle Creations Castle Link contains a proprietary interface adapter and standard USB cable that will give you in depth access to the programmable parameters of your Castle Creations ESC. All you need is an available USB port on your PC.
- All-in-one support for all Phoenix, Talon, Thunderbird, QuadPack, DMR, Mamba, Sidewinder, and Hydra controllers, as well as accessories like Telemetry Link, as well as all of our external switching regulators (BECs).
- Demo Mode allows users to check available settings without connecting their Castle device to the computer
- Simple to install software
- Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle ESCs
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease
- View your current program settings
- Air users can customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength, governor gain and more
- Surface users can customize values for low-voltage cutoff, drag brake, torque limiting and more
- Download new software updates as they become available
- System Requirements: Castle Link is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Castle Creations Castle Link USB Programming Adapter Kit Version 3 (1 set)