Posted By 0 Comment(s) 68 View(s) RC Cars
- 550-sized brushed motor
- Programmable ESC (program card sold separately)
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Sealed receiver box
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Active rear toe suspension design
- Plastic tub main chassis
- 'Shorty' battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Coil-over shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when ripping around the rally course.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted throughout the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy's 550 15-turn, 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire-ripping speed.
- Controlling speed and power is by the Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) with T-plug connector.