Lapros was originally developed for aircraft maintenance. Used primarily for final finishing and polishing of passenger windows on commercial aircraft.
- Deep scratches are less likely to occur on the object to be polished, and a uniform and stable finish can be obtained.
- Structure-wise, it is the same as abrasive coated paper, but because it uses a particularly soft cushioning material for the substrate treatment and synthetic resin, it is soft against the abrasive.
- The product is flexible and easily fits into the complicated shape of three-dimensional objects, and it can be finely and neatly finished.
- For scratch removal, finishing, compounding pre-finishing, and lustering of plastic products, metal products, painted surfaces, etc.
- Both dry polishing and wet polishing with water are possible.
- Flexible base material and synthetic resin are used.
- Abrasives are evenly dispersed in a binder and coated.