Kyosho 1/8 INFERNO MP9e Evo. 4WD Buggy Car Kit EP #34105
With an unrivaled record of 8 World Championship titles, Kyosho flagship Inferno model evolves from the MP9e TKI4 into the latest MP9e Evo. electric powered model that achieves even more dynamic performance through a new advanced chassis layout and new body design. The highly regarded flat control and aerial posture of the previous model has been maintained while a forward weight shift has realized improved balance for superior maneuverability. In addition, subtle changes to the battery mount realize a lower center of gravity that combines with the race-tested body design of the MP9e Evo. to deliver the superior cornering / traction / rough surface performance required of a racing buggy to perform successfully at the highest level. The MP9e Evo. is the key to racing glory.
- Long type front sus arms have been reinforced with extra ribbing to deliver both improved road surface tracing and cornering performance.
- Wing features twin fins for increased stability through jumps. Gurney flap can also be attached to increase rear grip.
- Increased mounting area for the wing stay provides secure mounting and minimizes damage and deformation.
- 17.5 front hub carrier for improved stability on bumpy surfaces and tight cornered tracks.
- Wide range of optional parts for the Inferno MP9 can be used
- Length: 490mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 180mm
- Wheelbase: 325mm (adjust by changing rear hub collar)
- Tread (F/R): 254mm
- Tires (F/R): Sold separately
- Gear ratio: 10.14:1 (gear module: 1.0)
- Weight: 3,770g approx.
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Clear body and decal set
- Silicon oils for diffs (#3000,#5000)
- L type hex wrenches (1.5mm,2.0mm,2.5mm,3.0mm)
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 2 Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- 1/8 Brushless Motor & ESC
- Batteries & Charger
- 1/8 Tires & Inserts
- Instant Glue
- Silicon Shock Oils
- Polycarbonate Paint (for body)