Traxxas Slash 1/10 RTR 2WD Short Course Truck VR46 Version w/ XL-5 ESC, TQ 2.4GHz Radio Battery & DC Charger #58034-1 VR46
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The unmistakable style of Valentino Rossi combined with Traxxas performance. Choose from the Ford Fiesta ST Rally, 1/18 scale LaTrax Rally, or short course standout Slash, each with their own version of the eye-catching VR46 livery.
This is the Traxxas Slash 1/10 Scale Ready to Run Electric 2WD Short-Course Truck VR46 Version, with an included TQ 2.4GHz Radio System, 7-Cell 3000mAh Power Cell Battery and 4 AMP Peak Detecting DC Charger. Now featured with this kit are the updated Traxxas iD connectors now included as standard equipment.
The award-winning Traxxas Slash Short-Course Race Truck puts you in the drivers seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. The full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and Supercross-style big-air jumps. The Traxxas Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The Slash was inspired by the TORC™ (Traxxas Off-Road Championship™) Pro 2WD class. The Pro 2WD class specifies rear-wheel drive trucks purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. The Traxxas Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the Pro 2 driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost.
When the racing action cools down, the Traxxas Slash is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up.
The patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of their exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Slash is only the second Ready-To-Race model ever to come equipped with this technology. The proven XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Slash. The battery compartment makes it easy to install batteries and the clever design makes it quickly adaptable for either 6 or 7-cell running (hump packs or stick packs).
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor is designed for incredible mod-motor power output with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors could no longer keep up. The included Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Traxxas' exclusive patent-pending Training Mode let's everyone get in on the racing action. Just press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. The Slash is perfect for drivers at all experience levels. Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
The Traxxas Slash is built for extreme Velineon™ brushless horsepower (sold separately). Simply bolt it in and 7-cell speed jumps to 40+mph. Add 11.1V Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries and you have the potential to double your speed. Bigger roosts and longer hang-time are right at your fingertips. The included steel transmission gears, full ball bearings, and high-quality metal turnbuckle links are the winning setup for brushless durability. The factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun. Accessory battery hold downs are available for use with large capacity LiPo battery packs that can extend speed and run time. Compare the durability and features to others and you'll see that only Traxxas makes them truly brushless ready.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
The Traxxas Slash model 58034 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, wall charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Slash and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Slash to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
- 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- Licensed VR46 Version Painted Body Version
- NEW 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- NEW Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in four officially licensed (paint and graphics) race replica versions: Mark Jenkins (Traxxas® #25), Chad Hord Edition (BOSS Snowplow #9), Robby Gordon (SPEED Energy #7) and Traxxas Blue Race Edition (Traxxas #1)
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear*
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented)
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5-inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
- Slash is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
- Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires: BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® 2.2"
- Rear Tires: BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® 2.2"
- Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
- Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
- Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
- Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
- Top Speed: 30+mph*
- Skill Level: 1
- Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® Slash, VR46 Version
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system,
- Waterproof Electronics with XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery